Friday, January 15, 2010

Coco A Go-Go

Keep up to date on all things Conan...

Link here.

Hopefully it all works out but seriously I don't see Conan staying on NBC, regardless of anything, it's just not going to happen. However I sincerely hope that when Conan's next show starts up that he will have the full creative control that he deserves and that most if not all of his cast and crew make the move with him. Conan is a stand up guy and he won't make a deal without his staff being taken care of.

So I suppose after the Olympics that's the end of NBC for me for awhile. Now the moment Jeff Zucker is no longer associated with NBC the ban will be lifted. However I'm done with Jay Leno, it truly is a shame that one of the greatest comedians of his era is going to sour himself so heavily with this act of simply being an asshole.

I suppose Conan, Andy and Max all back together on The Tonight Show was simply too much of a dream come true to really last. Those who know me know that there was nothing more that I was looking forward to for the next decade than Conan and company being on late night TV. I'll follow wherever they go, please make it quick - the time between Late Night and The Tonight Show with no Conan was hell.

No comments: